Avenview M-Series - HDMI over IP with Multiview & Matrix Support HDM-C6MVIP-R
With the success of the H.264 M-series HDMI over IP line we have added a Multiview Receiver unit to complement the solution.
The Avenview HDM-C6MVIP-R Decoder (Receiver) unit supports up to nine H.264 streams from the compatible HDM-C6MWIP-S Encoder (Transmitter) units to deliver end-to-end streaming media over IP networks. This unit can perform two main functions Matrix and Multiview features, having the matrix feature the user can easily perform seamless switching to any monitor connected in the system to show full screen entertainment. The ultimate feature that would benefit the solution are the nine sources that can be dragged and dropped into the HDM-C6MVIP-R Receiver unit to display picture side by side, quad mode, six sources or even nine images on one screen.
The HDM-C6MVIP-SET is composed of two units a Decoder and an Encoder. The Decoder H.264/ MPEG-4 AVC video compression format, it receives the encoded IP signal through LAN port and decodes video/audio signal out through HDMI interface, it also supports stereo de-embedding and streaming resolutions up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz.
- Flexible PC,WEB GUI iPad control;
- CEC Function on the RX;
- Supports 9 H.264 video streams decoding 480p@60Hz to 1920 x 1200@60;
- Supports POE;
- Supports multiple interfaces HDMI, DVI signals over IP networks;
- Supports audio embedding and de-embedding;
- Built in-auto scaler;
- Supports H.264 features baseline profile, main profile and high profile;
- Supports H.264, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP and IGMP;
- Support Telnet, WEB GUI control and 3rd Party control systems API commands;
- Supports Auto IP, Zero-configuration networking (zeroconf)
- Seamless switching, no black screen, no frame lock.
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 30 Mbps - Auto input format detection - HDCP compliant