Avenview M-Series Receiver/Decoder (light version) - HDMI over IP with Matrix Only Support
The Avenview HDM-C6MWIP4K-SET - HDMI H.264 IP Videowall and Matrix 4K Decoder/Encoder - delivers end-to-end streaming media over IP networks. The HDM-C6MWIP4K-SET is composed of two units: an Encoder and a Decoder. The Avenview M-Series 4K encoder (the HDM-C6MWIP4K-S) is an HDCP compliant device that provides H.264 encoding to distribute your UHD media across your entire network, delivering high quality and low bandwidth networked video. The 4K Decoder (HDM-C6MWIP4K-R) receives the encoded H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression format IP signal through the LAN port and decodes video/audio signal out through the HDMI interface. It also supports Videowall and Matrix functions, stereo de-embedding and streaming resolutions up to 4K@60Hz.
- Point to Point - (Direct Connection with CAT5/6) - 330ft.
- Point to Multi - point with CAT5/6 requires a POE Network Switch which supports port based, IGMP v2.0 or above
- protocol. For large application, we would recommend Huawei switch models S5720-28X-PWR-SI-AC, S5720-28X-PWR-SI-DC, S5720-52X-PWR-SI-ACF.
- Videowall and Matrix Function – with CAT 5/6 cable without any signal loss add multiple Sources to multiple encoders which links via LAN by cascading any POE Gigabit Ethernet switches up to 3 levels, to the decoder connected to the HD Monitors at different locations on the Network. Transporting full 4K video and internally H.264 video compression adapts to available network bandwidth if needed while retaining vivid picture with PCM audio.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP compliant
- Flexible PC,WEB GUI iPad control;
- Built in-auto scaler;
- Supports POE;
- Encoder supports- video stream encoding 480p@60Hz to 3840 x 2160@30;
- Decoder supports- video stream decoding 480p@60Hz to 3840 x 2160@60;
- Allows video previewing via iPad App and Windows 7/8/10 software 352x288@5Hz;
- Supports multiple interfaces HDMI, DVI signals over IP networks;
- Supports audio embedding and de-embedding;
- Supports H.264 features baseline profile, main profile and high profile;
- Supports H.264, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP and IGMP;
- Support Telnet, WEB GUI control and 3rd Party control sytems API commands;
- Supports Auto IP, Zero-configuration networking (zeroconf)
- Seamless switching, no black screen, no frame lock. (Industry standard<500ms)
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 20 Mbps
- Auto input format detection
- CEC Function on the RX;
- Compatible with other Avenview IP products like the HDM-C6MWIP-SET, HDM-C6MWIPL-R and HDM-C6MVIP-R (1080p only)
- Capable of upscaling 1080p@60Hz content to 4K@60Hz.