Avenview M-Series 4K - HDMI over IPAvenview
- Current Stock:
Avenview M-Series Receiver/Decoder (light version) - HDMI over IP with Matrix Only Support
The Avenview HDM-C6MWIP4K-SET - HDMI H.264 IP Videowall and Matrix 4K Decoder/Encoder - delivers end-to-end streaming media over IP networks. The HDM-C6MWIP4K-SET is composed of two units: an Encoder and a Decoder. The Avenview M-Series 4K encoder (the HDM-C6MWIP4K-S) is an HDCP compliant device that provides H.264 encoding to distribute your UHD media across your entire network, delivering high quality and low bandwidth networked video. The 4K Decoder (HDM-C6MWIP4K-R) receives the encoded H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression format IP signal through the LAN port and decodes video/audio signal out through the HDMI interface. It also supports Videowall and Matrix functions, stereo de-embedding and streaming resolutions up to 4K@60Hz.
- Point to Point - (Direct Connection with CAT5/6) - 330ft.
- Point to Multi - point with CAT5/6 requires a POE Network Switch which supports port based, IGMP v2.0 or above
- protocol. For large application, we would recommend Huawei switch models S5720-28X-PWR-SI-AC, S5720-28X-PWR-SI-DC, S5720-52X-PWR-SI-ACF.
- Videowall and Matrix Function – with CAT 5/6 cable without any signal loss add multiple Sources to multiple encoders which links via LAN by cascading any POE Gigabit Ethernet switches up to 3 levels, to the decoder connected to the HD Monitors at different locations on the Network. Transporting full 4K video and internally H.264 video compression adapts to available network bandwidth if needed while retaining vivid picture with PCM audio.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP compliant
- Flexible PC,WEB GUI iPad control;
- Built in-auto scaler;
- Supports POE;
- Encoder supports- video stream encoding 480p@60Hz to 3840 x 2160@30;
- Decoder supports- video stream decoding 480p@60Hz to 3840 x 2160@60;
- Allows video previewing via iPad App and Windows 7/8/10 software 352x288@5Hz;
- Supports multiple interfaces HDMI, DVI signals over IP networks;
- Supports audio embedding and de-embedding;
- Supports H.264 features baseline profile, main profile and high profile;
- Supports H.264, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP and IGMP;
- Support Telnet, WEB GUI control and 3rd Party control sytems API commands;
- Supports Auto IP, Zero-configuration networking (zeroconf)
- Seamless switching, no black screen, no frame lock. (Industry standard<500ms)
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 20 Mbps
- Auto input format detection
- CEC Function on the RX;
- Compatible with other Avenview IP products like the HDM-C6MWIP-SET, HDM-C6MWIPL-R and HDM-C6MVIP-R (1080p only)
- Capable of upscaling 1080p@60Hz content to 4K@60Hz.
At Avenview, we pride ourselves on providing affordable, high-quality products to distributors and retailers in order to use the latest in AV innovations to attract and entertain customers. However, in the event that a product is damaged, not delivered in the best condition or does not meet the expectations of a client, we do provide a limited warranty that will allow the return of the item. Limited Warranty AVENVIEW CORP. ("Avenview") warrants its products for 3 years to be free from defects in material or workmanship. RETURN All returns within 30 Days are subject to a restocking fee of 30% percent of the original price. All Custom Items such as video wall controllers and cables are not subject to return. Customers looking to return a product must contact Avenview support department for a Return Authorization number. Customers may send it back returns to Avenview, However, our return policy covers items for 30 days after they are shipped. Avenview will not issue a refund for any orders after 30 days from shipment date. Customers seeking a refund must return the product in its original package within that 30-day period. LABOR. For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges. PARTS In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs. Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following: Cosmetic damage Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence Modification of or to any part of the product Improper installation Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction Damage due to improper operation or maintenance Connection of the product to improper voltage supply Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product. In order for a customer to receive warranty service, they must provide proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice showing that the unit is within warranty period.warranty period. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the consumer. Avenview shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty on this product. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. This warranty gives you certain legal rights. However, these conditions may not apply to you, as your rights vary from state-to-state. Some states do not allow the inclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long and implied the warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.