Spectrum Compact Lectern - Media Manager Series
Looking for great work surface space and rack space for all of your AV equipment? Look no further than the Director Lectern - the largest lectern in the Media Manager Series!
- Optional removable cube rack-rail mounting (13RU front and 13RU rear) simplifies installation for any equipment configuration, provides mounting capabilities for multiple cooling fans (one or two cubes can be installed), and provides the ability to integrate equipment remotely before being installed into the lectern at a later date.
- Durable powder coated steel chassis provides a long-lasting finish
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful worksurface for instructors
- 3” swivel Twin-Wheel (TW) casters provide mobility (2 locking)
- Optional Toe Kick Kit with access panel is available to anchor the lectern to the floor when mobility is not necessary or required. (Customer-installed)
- Locking instructor-side doors provide security, the ability to monitor internal components, and can be removed via quick-release to provide full-access to rack equipment.
- Worksurface surround provides privacy and styling
- Overbridge Control Console version allows Custom and Standard Cutouts (OCC) to support popular AV/IT technology from major suppliers
- Two 2” cable grommets on work surface (two on overbridge) provide cable access to user
- Side panels are available in matching metal or laminate
- Panel under keyboard storage area provides security
- Ventilation throughout lectern helps keep equipment cool, preventing overheating, and extending device life
- Cable grommets keep wires and cords organized
- Work surface and base panel vinyl edging protects walls and furniture
- Removable audience-side panel provides access to internal equipment
- Optional keyboard tray or 2RU rack rail kit can be installed under worksurface
- Optional customizable logo panel simplifies adding or changing logos
- Optional flip-up shelf provides a convenient additional work surface and can be ordered with a dry erase laminate to create a writable surface
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years
- Designed and assembled in Chippewa Falls, WI, USA