Panasonic TH-55CQE1W 55" 4K Display
With approximately 8,290,000 pixels, or about four times the pixels of a Full-HD display, images are highly detailed. This dynamic, large-screen display archives true-to-life, finely nuanced images. The 4K display is an excellent choice for meeting rooms where images are often viewed up close, and creates impressive ambience in signage applications for commercial facilities. It can be expected to attract considerable attention.
- High Reliability Enables Continuous 24/7 Operation
- A Stylish and Slim Design Accentuates the Image
- Standard Equipped with a Wide Range of Terminals
- Supports Intel SDM Specification Slot Standard
- Spec Sheet
Preinstalled Web Browser Allows for Easy Signage Updates
The SQE1 series is preinstalled with the web browser. So, it can serve as signage using a without an external device, such as a set-top box or PC, or without a connection cable.
Wireless Display Function
The SQE1 Series has been equipped* with Wi-Fi. You can transfer the screen of your PC without a connection cable.
This is convenient when replacing presenters during a conference or when a participant displays data from a PC.
* The 98, 86-inch models are dongle types, and not built-in types.
The Display Has a Built-in 4K Compatible USB Media Player
By simply inserting a USB memory stick onto which content has been saved, playback automatically starts. Since it is 4K compatible, it easily provides 4K digital signage without having to use a PC or set-top box.
Content can be consecutively played without letterboxing.
* The playable application format, GUI and operation procedure for the SQE1 Series' Media Player function are different from those of other models.