Panasonic ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher
The Panasonic ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher from Panasonic can route signals from a single source to two display devices, such as the main projector and a professional flat-panel display. It can transmit uncompressed Full HD video for distances up to 492′. DIGITAL LINK is a connection system based on HDBaseT technology that supports the transmission of HDMI signals, uncompressed 4K (4.2.0) video, Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single LAN cable for very long distances.
When more than two display devices need to be integrated into the AV network, multiple ET-YFB200G switcher units can be daisy-chained (cascaded) to relay signals to a network of projectors and displays. DIGITAL LINK simplifies projector installation for 360° panoramas and streamlines digital signage and communication systems. The Ultra HD video can be distributed via DIGITAL LINK to compatible displays, such as Panasonic LQ70 Series professional displays, with the addition of Crestron’s 4K-compatible DMPS3-4K-150-C switching device. It transmits up to 328′ with CAT 6A/7 cable and up to 230′ with CAT 5e/6 cable.
- Less chance of system failure with fewer cables and receivers
- Supports 4K video over distances of up to 328′ with a single LAN cable
- Allows 1080/60p signal transmission for up to 492′ via a single LAN cable using RJ45 connectors and in Long Reach Mode
- Single-cable connection for audio, video, and control
- Multi-screen calibration with a compatible camera
- Routing/switching technology in a secure remote location
- Each panel can be daisy-chained via DIGITAL LINK, combining digital content and control commands in one cable