Epson EB-PU1008W 8500 Lumen Laser Projector : No lens included : Standard Lens V12H004M0F (sold separately)
View distance calculator
Premium, compact large-venue laser projector with 4K Enhancement
The EB-PU1008W offers larger-than-life images from a sleek, powerful projector that’s easy to install. The most compact within Epson’s Pro Series, it’s compatible with a wide range of optional powered lenses, including a zero offset, .35 ultra short-throw lens.
Delivering best-in-class color brightness, with 8,500 lumens of color brightness and 8,500 lumens of white brightness, this 3-chip, 3LCD projector features a virtually maintenance-free 20,000 hour laser light source and air filter.
Full HD WUXGA resolution and 4K Enhancement Technology (1920 x 1200 x 2) mean you get crystal-clear, lifelike images. Built-in NFC function reduces the time to install and commission multiple projectors. And a clip-on optional external camera allows access to powerful automated tools including auto color calibration, screen matching of multiple projectors, tiling assist for edge blends8, and the stacking assist function.
- 8,500 lumens color/white brightness
- Native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology
- Laser light source — up to 20,000 hours of use
- 11 optional powered lenses
- NFC function built-in
Best-in-class color brightness
8,500 lumens color/white brightness from a compact large-venue laser projector
Exceptional widescreen display
Native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology (1920 x 1200 x 2); accepts 4K content and provides up to 4.6 million pixels onscreen
Virtually maintenance free 20,000 hour laser light source and air filter
Simplified installation features
11 optional powered lenses including ultra short-throw with .35 throw; inputs including HDBaseT™ and HDMI® (HDCP 2.3)
NFC function built-in
Reduce installation time of multiple projectors; read and write setting information using Epson’s mobile app
Clip-on optional external camera
Access powerful automated tools including auto color calibration6, screen matching of multiple projectors, tiling assist for edge blends8, and the stacking assist9 function.
- Lifelike images — high native contrast ratio, HDR support and scene adaptive gamma correction for more realistic images and easy-to-read presentations
- Optional external air filter — extend the filter maintenance cycle in dusty environments
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and shape overlay features for a variety of applications; direct content playback from USB storage media
- Customized performance — brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- Powerful remote management — control and monitor projector status via the Epson Projector Management app for Windows
Better Products for a Better Future™
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product10
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to eco.epson.com.
What's In The Box:
- EB-PU1008B projector
- Power cable
- Remote control with 2 batteries
- Cable cover
- Lens connector cap
- User guide
- Warranty sheet