Avenview PROWALL Video Wall Processor (HDM2-PROWALL-T4K)
The Avenview HDM2-PROWALL-T4K 4 port HDMI video wall processor with UHD 4K@60 4:4:4 support, its one of the first videowall processor to accept an input of up to TRUE 4K@60 from a source device. Equipped with 4 four HDMI outputs processing the input signal pixel to pixel with a vivid, clear and crisp picture without resolution loss onto Full HD displays.
This unit can be used as a dedicated 2x2 video wall at UHD 4K@60 or 1080p with rotation, different preset or custom layouts. Bonus feature this unit can support cascading through software to allow using multiple units to create a larger videowall 3x3 with stunning clarity using the same UHD 4K@60 input for displaying content on your flat panel displays or projectors.
Bundled with its own control software the user can simply configure different layouts for any solution such as 1x1, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2 and mosaic. The HDM2-PROWALL-T4K can accept both DVI/HDMI source inputs/outputs, made with the embedded scaler that converts signals from either DVI/HDMI source to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors connected to the 4 outputs connectors. Each output resolution can be selected for each display, also settings up to FULL HD 1080p and PC resolutions WUXGA (1920x1200).
- Four DVI/HDMI outputs from 640x480 to 1920x1080, 1920x1200;
- Supports HDMI/DVI input, from 640x480 to 1920x1080@60,UHD 4K@60 4:4:4, interlaced or progressive;
- HDCP compliant (HDCP 2.2 input/HDCP 1.4 output;
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements;
- Supports IR remote control;
- Supports input rotation at 1080p resolution only;
- Software control through USB and Ethernet;
- Resize, position, zoom output video;
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1080,1920x1200;
- Supports UHD 4K@60 input with layout only in 2x2 mode;
- Supports Cascading through software multiple units 3x3 mode;
- Each DVI/HDMI output has an independent controllable display area;
- Supports remote control to switch 1x1, 2x2, 1x3 rotate, and 1x4 rotate mode;
- Each output can support OSD control for edge correction;
- Compact size.