Avenview Advanced Quad Screen MultiViewer with Front Panel , RS232 and IR Control
The DVI-SPLITPRO-4X Advanced Quad Screen Multiviewer with IR Remote Control is an advanced video processor for most multimedia presentations. This unit is an ideal solution for applications where four video signals must be displayed on a single display. It supports up to 16 types of video inputs, four of which can be outputted simultaneously with the desired display layout through software control. The advanced video processor allows you to manipulate the output images to various sizes and multiple positions on the desired display. This unit can be controlled with the ease of the front panel buttons, IR remote and RS232 via a cable or control system; this functionality allows the user to easily set the desired outputs by 5 preset layouts or 8 custom layouts saved by the user. The embedded scalar converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Dual outputs are provided in both analog (VGA) and digital (DVI) or (DVI/HDMI) formats; one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.
- Supports the six most popular video formats: four VGA, four DVI/HDMI, four component, four S-Video and four composite inputs;
- Input resolution support from 640x480 to 1920x1200, Full HD 1080 interlaced or progressive;
- DVI & HDMI;
- Supports HDCP;
- Dual outputs (DVI / VGA), 640x480 to 1920x1200, Full HD 1080p;
- Video background available;
- Adjustable size & position through software;
- Dynamic transition for video sizing and positioning;
- Titles, borders and colored backgrounds;
- Resize, position, zoom & pan and blend output videos;
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory and can be recalled for later use;
- Several Image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use;
- Video parameters adjustable (brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.);
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200;
- Use as a Video Splitter, a Video Converter and a Video Switcher;
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements;
- Control through RS-232/RS-485 over Cat-5 and IR Remote Control;
- Can be cascaded to obtain more images using RS-485 control path;
- Control protocol available for customer proprietary design;
- 1RU Size
At Avenview, we pride ourselves on providing affordable, high-quality products to distributors and retailers in order to use the latest in AV innovations to attract and entertain customers. However, in the event that a product is damaged, not delivered in the best condition or does not meet the expectations of a client, we do provide a limited warranty that will allow the return of the item.
AVENVIEW CORP. ("Avenview") warrants its products for 3 years to be free from defects in material or workmanship.
All returns within 30 Days are subject to a restocking fee of 30% percent of the original price. All Custom Items such as video wall controllers and cables are not subject to return. Customers looking to return a product must contact Avenview support department for a Return Authorization number. Customers may send it back returns to Avenview, However, our return policy covers items for 30 days after they are shipped. Avenview will not issue a refund for any orders after 30 days from shipment date. Customers seeking a refund must return the product in its original package within that 30-day period.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
Modification of or to any part of the product
Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.
In order for a customer to receive warranty service, they must provide proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice showing that the unit is within warranty period.warranty period.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the consumer. Avenview shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty on this product. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
This warranty gives you certain legal rights. However, these conditions may not apply to you, as your rights vary from state-to-state. Some states do not allow the inclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long and implied the warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.