AnchorLink (1.9GHz) Wireless Handheld Mic
In an effort to provide the best and most reliable audio systems, Anchor Audio is moving away from the 500 MHz wireless frequency range and introducing AnchorLink - its newest wireless platform operating in the 1.9 GHz wireless frequency range.
Anchor Audio has been known for its durability, reliability, and quality, and our goal is to continue this reputation. Based on dealer and customer feedback and changing industry standards, we understood that a dependable wireless platform with reduced interference was crucial. AnchorLink is designed to provide clear, reliable audio and the ultimate in wireless microphone convenience and simplicity.
1.9 GHz wireless frequency range
- A less populated frequency reducing interference
Automatic frequency hopping
- Ensure an effortlessly clear transmission without having to manually change the channel
300’+ line of sight wireless range
- A significant increase from previous wireless performance
Volume and mute control on the microphone
- No longer have to go back and forth to the unit to make adjustments
One-time pair function
- Pair your mics once and never have to worry about it again
Two microphones per wireless receiver
- Connect up to four wireless mics on larger systems and up to two mics on smaller systems