Shure MXWAPT8 Wireless AP TransceiverSHURE
- Current Stock:
MXWAPT8 Shure 8-Channel Access Point Transceiver
With eight-channel option - MXWAPT8 use automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphones and manages two-way wireless transmission of AES 256-bit encrypted audio and control signals. Microflex Wireless brings these features to signature boardrooms and AV conferencing environments that require high-quality, low-profile condenser microphones.
- Works with Microflex® Wireless and devices equipped with Dante™ digital networked audio
- Allows power to the unit via a single Ethernet cable
- Features AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and bi-directional wireless capabilities
- Includes MXWAPT8, paint cover, mounting plate, USB memory stick, and user guide
- Easy installation: Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined support configurations of up to 40 compatible channels (80 in Europe and select countries).
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante digital networked audio: Transports low-latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimize spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: LEDs offer easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status
Every Shure® product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated or its authorized retailer.