Shure MXW2/SM86 Bodypack TransmitterSHURE
- Current Stock:
Shure MXW2/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
MXW2/SM86features both an integrated omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an earworn or lavalier microphone.
With an interchangeable microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM86 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
- Works with Microflex® Wireless
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with internal lithium-ion batteries and features a USB charging port
- Features AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and bi-directional wireless capabilities
- Includes MXW2, microphone clip, and user guide
- Dual transmit antennas: Maximizes transmission strength depending on hand placement
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Programmable mute button: Allows customization of local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Range warning alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an access point channel by simply docking it into a networked charging station and pressing “Link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge fully in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage. Charge time using SBC-USB adapter: <3.5 hours while mic is in use
- Anti-roll design: Features a flat resting point to prevent the microphone from accidentally rolling off a flat surface
Every Shure® product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated or its authorized retailer.