Sharp PN-V600A 60" Widescreen LED-Backlight LCD Display
Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the PN-V600A 60" Widescreen LED-Backlight LCD Display from Sharp is a flexible digital signage solution with 24/7 certified reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 0.25" bezel-to-bezel width). Its full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness and the enlarge (zoom) display mode enables one image to be expanded across up to 25 monitors (in a 5x5 configuration).
Full Array LED Backlight ensures uniform brightness. LED elements are positioned across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers, helping ensure beautiful uniform images. This display offers high resolution from analog RGB, digital RGB, and HDTV video sources. When used in a 3x3 video wall display, this professional LCD monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution / high impact images.
The Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5x5 configuration) without the need for external processing equipment. The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and helps enhance the enlarged image in a multi-screen display.
- 60" Class (60" diagonal) Screen Size
- World's Slimmest Bezel on a 60" Diagonal Class LCD Monitor1 - for virtually seamless video wall displays.
- Full Array LED Backlight
- High Resolution
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode
- Compatible with Third-Party Video Wall Processors
- Choice of Installation Mode - for use in landscape, portrait and "face-up/face-down" installations.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier - for use with external stereo speakers.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02)
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- Extensive Interface Capability
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles