Panasonic PT-LB383U XGA 3LCD Projector
The PT-LB383U features HDMI, RCA composite video, and two VGA inputs to connect to nearly any device. Its analog audio input and output will allow you to pass sound through the projector to your sound system of choice. The projector is controllable via the included remote control, Ethernet, or RS-232 with various control software options.
- Brightness of 3800 Lumens
- XGA (1024 x 768) Native Resolution
- 1.48 to 1.78:1 Throw Ratio
- HDMI, Composite, & 2 x VGA Video Inputs
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Analog Audio Input and Output
- Built-In 10-Watt Speaker
- Ethernet and RS-232 Controllable
- RGB Signal Cable and IR Remote Included
- Memory Viewer Function
- Insert a USB memory device into the USB port and start projecting content without connecting a computer.
- USB Display Function Projects Media over a USB Cable
- Transmission of A/V content via a Windows computer to the projector is supported over a USB cable with the USB Display Mode.
- HDMI and VGA Inputs
- Transmit Full HD video using the HDMI input, or view computer graphics through either of the two VGA inputs. A VGA output is also onboard.
- Project Wirelessly with an Optional Module
- Project media wirelessly from a computer using Presenter Light or a compatible third-party application for iOS and Android devices. Just connect the optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module to the projector's USB input.
- Presenter Light Ver.1.0 for Windows Computers
- Supports images, video, and documents such as PDF and PowerPoint
- Mirrors the computer screen through the projector
- Project media from up to four Windows computers simultaneously in Split Screen Mode