Panasonic PT-DZ780LBU WUXGA DLP ProjectorPanasonic
- Current Stock:
Panasonic PT-DZ780LBU WUXGA DLP Projector (Black)
(LENS NOT INCLUDED)
- Brightness of 7000 Lumens
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution
- BNC SDI, 5-BNC, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI In
- DIGITAL LINK Controllable via Ethernet
- Crestron & AMX Device Discovery Control
- IR Remote Included
- PT-DZ780 Spec File (PDF)
- PT-DZ780 CAD Data (PDF)
Enjoy bright images in most settings with the black Panasonic PT-DZ780BU 7000-Lumen WUXGA DLP Projector. It features up to 7000 lumens of brightness and a 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which work together to overcome light in most rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. Additionally, this projector sports WUXGA 1920 x 1200 native resolution for viewing detailed pictures or data.
The PT-DZ780BU includes a lens with a 1.7 to 2.4:1 throw ratio that can produce images from 50 to 600"; other lens options with varying throw ratio and screen size ranges are available separately. The PT-DZ780BU features BNC SDI, 5-BNC, VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI inputs. It is controllable via Ethernet with Crestron or AMX Device Discovery protocols, or the included IR remote control.
7,000 Lumens of Brightness
- Up to 4000 Hours of Lamp Life in Normal Mode
- The lamps feature a replacement cycle of up to 4000 hours in normal mode to help lower the total cost of ownership.
- Dust-Resistant Optical Block
- The optical block is hermetically sealed to resist the effects of dust and other particles in the air, eliminating the need for air filters for the optics and helping to reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Liquid Cooling for the DLP Chip
- The onboard liquid cooling system is designed to directly cool the DLP chip to enhance performance and enable operation up to 113°F, allowing for use in a variety of environments while stabilizing performance and keeping the unit quiet.
- Dual-Lamp System Helps Prevent Image Interruptions
- In dual-lamp operation mode, interruptions are avoided if a lamp fails. The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.
- DIGITAL LINK Transmits Digital Signals up to 492' over Ethernet
- With the onboard DIGITAL LINK terminal, the PT-DZ780BU allows transmission of HDMI and control signals (Ethernet or RS-232C) up to 492' over a single Cat5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it well suited for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. A single-cable solution can be expanded with the optional ET-YFB200G switcher.
- Geometric Adjustment for Non-Rectangular Screens
- This function adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical, and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment using just the remote control with no external equipment needed. Four-Corner Adjustment and Keep Aspect Off functions also help simplify fine adjustment.
- Geometry Manager Pro Freeware
- The Geometry Manager Pro software offers a more flexible and complex geometric adjustment capability, and supports color matching and edge blending for multi-screen projection. It also makes adjustments for multiple projectors faster and easier over a network. Additionally, a computer can be used to operate this function, and up to three sets of adjustments can be stored.
- Multi-Screen Support System Connects Multiple Screens
- The Multi-Screen Support System adjusts multiple screens for edge blending, color matching, and digital image enlarging.
- Lens Options Available
- Choose from a selection of optional lenses for your system. The lens options make it easier to adapt the projector to the installation site. Lenses are designed to attach and detach with one-touch ease.
- System Daylight View 2 for enhanced color perception
- Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projection
- 10-bit image processing
- Waveform monitor function
- 360° vertical rotation
- Backup input function helps prevent downtime by using two inputs
- Rear lamp replacement
- Remote monitoring and control via LAN
- Crestron Connected-compatible
- AMX Device Discovery technology built in
- Included wireless remote control with a maximum operating range of 98'
- Scheduling function
- Mechanical lens shutter
- Direct power off
- RoHS Directive-compliant
- Built-in closed caption decoder
Up to three year, parts and labor. 90 Lamp warranty.