Panasonic PT-DX820BU XGA DLP Projector (Black)
- Brightness of 8200 Lumens
- XGA (1024 x 768) Native Resolution
- 1.8 to 2.5:1 Throw Ratio
- HDMI, DVI-D, 5-BNC, VGA Video Inputs
- Ethernet, RS-232, and M3 Controllable
- IR/Wired Remote Included
- PT-DX820 Spec File (PDF)
Enjoy bright, high-resolution images with the black Panasonic PT-DX820BU 8200-Lumen XGA DLP Projector. It features up to 8200 lumens of brightness and a 2400:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which work together to overcome light in most rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. Additionally, this projector sports an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution for viewing detailed pictures or data. It is powered by a DLP chip system with a dual-lamp design. The PT-DX820BU includes a lens with a 1.8 to 2.5:1 throw ratio that can produce images from 50 to 600"; other lens options with varying throw ratio and screen size ranges are available separately.
With HDMI, DVI-D, 5-BNC, and VGA inputs, this projector supports different types of external video sources. It is controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, M3, or the included IR/wired remote control.
8,200 Lumens of Brightness
The dual-lamp system uses two 310W lamps to provide up to 8200 lumens of brightness.
- Lens-Centered Design
- The projector's lens-centered, symmetrical design helps ease installation, eliminating the need for special considerations when planning the installation site.
- Designed for Easy Lamp Replacement
- To help simplify maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the rear, making it easy to do so while the projector is still mounted or dual-stacked.
- Picture-in-Picture Function
- Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed. The size and position of both windows can be changed for more flexible and effective image presentations.
- Multiple Terminals for System Versatility
- The projector's array of terminals includes an HDCP-compliant DVI-D, HDMI, and two sets of RGB inputs to support a range of projection needs. The serial terminal can be used to connect and operate AMX and Crestron control systems. A LAN/DIGITAL LINK connector enables remote monitoring and control, and simplified cabling.
- Remote Monitoring and Control via LAN
- A web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An email messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status. In addition, Multi-Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple compatible Panasonic projectors from a single computer. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (class 1), an open protocol used by a number of manufacturers to enable integrated control of systems containing different brands of projectors.
- Crestron Connected and AMX Device Discovery
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron Connected application software to manage and control system devices. AMX Device Discovery technology is built into the PT-DX820BU.