Optoma ZW500T-W Laser Projector
Experience bright 5,000 lumen WXGA projection with the lamp-less Optoma ProScene ZW500T. Laser phosphor technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for 20,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Its low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and smaller entertainment venues. Horizontal and vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
A variety of inputs, including HDBaseT and HDMI, enable simple connections to a wide variety of video sources. HDBaseT connectivity facilitates easy installations, enabling long cable runs of up to 328 feet for audio, video and control from a single CAT6 cable.
- Bright 5,000 lumens and WXGA resolution
- Four corner correction for simple stacking
- 360° and portrait mode operation
- Up to 20,000 hour light source life
- Integrated HDBaseT support
- Horizontal & vertical lens shift, keystone correction
- User Manual
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Full HD 1080p
1080p (1920×1080) resolution renders sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is perfect for movies, TV shows and gaming.
Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
Four Corner Adjustment
Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
The sleep timer turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Direct Power On
Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
Creston Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alterts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.