Optoma Proscene ZU660 Laser projector
(Lens Sold Separately)
Spectacular image quality and brightness with low maintenance laser technology!
Throw Distance Calculator
The Optoma ZU660 is the perfect 6000 lumens WUXGA projection solution for museums, boardrooms, higher education, house of worship and smaller entertainment venues. Its low-weight, quiet operation and interchangeable lens options make it ideal for professional installations.
Laser phosphor lighting technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. Advanced color matching with HSG adjustments enables fine-tuning with multiple projector installations.
Robust input options include HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA for connectivity to a wide range of devices. HDBaseT enables greater installation flexible by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.
- Sharp and luminous image with 6000 lumens and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Four corner adjustments provide greater installation versatility
- Color matching with HSG adjustment
- Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options with 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
- Data Sheet
- User Manual