Optoma ZU610T-B WUXGA Laser Projector
Project vivid 6,000 lumen, WUXGA images with the Optoma ProScene ZU610T laser projector. Its advanced optical components, DuraCore laser light source and IP5X-certified optical engine provide 20,000 hours of light source life with minimal maintenance — perfect for boardrooms, lecture halls and entertainment venues.
Low weight, compact size, horizontal and vertical lens shift combine to provide installation flexibility in any installation. A fixed lens with unique 1.2-1.92:1 throw ratio and 1.6x zoom cover a large range of projection distances without costly interchangeable lenses.
Robust inputs include HDMI, VGA and S-Video for connectivity to a wide range of digital and legacy devices. Built-in HDBaseT connectivity enables greater flexibility by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.
- Bright 6,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs with IP5X certification
- Four corner correction for basic stacking
- 360° and portrait mode operation
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift with keystone
- Integrated HDBaseT
- DuraCore laser technology for superior color
- Throw Distance Calculator
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.