Optoma ZU506T-W Laser Projector
Optoma ZU506T-W WUXGA Laser Projector
Project beautiful WUXGA visuals that engage audiences with the 5,000 lumens Optoma ProScene ZU506T. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 20,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The compact size, light-weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues. Vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI, HDBaseT and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications, a 12V trigger output ensures compatibility with motorized screens.
- Bright 5,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- 4K UHD HDR input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs
- Vertical lens shift with four corner correction
- LAN and RS232 control with Crestron, Extron, AMX and Telnet compatibility
- Integrated HDBaseT and 12v trigger
- Stereo speakers with 10W per channel
- Open Datasheet Here
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Where detail really matter, the full WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution offers 15-percent more pixels than 1080p and 60-percent more than SXGA+. This enables unscaled Full HD video and extra detail.
Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.