Ultra Short Throw Laser Phosphor Projector ZH400UST
- Full HD 1080p and extensive I/O connectivity with Dual HDMI featuring MHL, VGA-In, RJ-45 and 2x Audio-In
- Laser phosphor light source provides up to 20,000 hours of light source expectancy
- Powerful 10-Watt speakers enhance presentations and fill every room with loud, crisp audio
- HDMI MHL port supports popular HDMI dongles including Optoma’s HDCast Pro, Chromecast, FireTV & more
- Data Sheet
- Throw Distance Calculator
Spectacular 100” FullHD 1080P image, at only 13” from the viewing surface.
The Optoma ZH400UST is equipped with laser phosphor display technology for state-of-the-art picture and color performance. The ZH400UST impresses with rich color and deep-black levels that outperform traditional lamp-based projectors, while the laser solid-state light source provides up to 20,000 hours of life for a virtually maintenance-free operation.
With a throw ratio of .25, the ZH400UST can display a 100” 1080p image from only 13” away making it ideal for space constrained environments such as small classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and digital signage applications. Allowing for presentations to transition from external sources seamlessly, the ZH400UST’s PC-Free USB Media Player supports playback of video and audio files, along with images and presentations shared directly from any USB device.
Featuring a powerful 10-watt speaker, the ZH400UST enhances presentations, videos and audio files by delivering crisp, robust audio. In addition, streaming and presenting is made easy with an MHL-powered HDMI port that supports popular dongles including Optoma’s HDCast Pro and Amazon’s FireTV. The USB port can also be used to power Optoma’s WHD200 Wireless HDMI system or Google’s Chromecast media dongle.