Optoma - X600 XGA DLP Projector-4000 lumens
Exceptional brightness, excellent connectivity and amazing colors ensure the Optoma X600 XGA projector is the perfect choice for any large venue or conference room.
The environmentally friendly X600 has energy saving features including <0.5W standby mode and auto power off saving you both time and money.
Crestron Roomview® - NETWORK CONTROL
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning message
- Ideal for large installations in both the educational and business environments.
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on – start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal power on – the projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off – if after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock – once enabled prevents unauthorized adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger – electric screen control
- Logo capture – customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection