Optoma WU515TST WUXGA DLP Short Throw Projector with HDBaseT
- Bright projection at 5500 ANSI lumens for large installations
- 4 corner geometric correction for easy installation of basic stacking solutions or on uneven walls
- Project a super-bright 100” image from 5’ 7” away
- Vertical/horizontal keystone and lens shift for various applications
- Full control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, IP Link, Extron PJ-Link, and Telnet
- Built-in HDBaseT ideal for long cable runs in the install environment
The Optoma WU515TST short throw projector is engineered for the demanding needs of professional installations and corporate environments. DLP technology empowers the Optoma WU515TST with accurate colors, excellent contrast and superb reliability. An incredible 5,500 lumens of brightness projects WUXGA resolution images for outstanding detail.
Advanced installation features, like four corner geometric corrections, horizontal and vertical lens shift, keystone adjustments and a 0.79:1TR lens make setting up the Optoma WU515TST an easy task. These features let installers quickly con gure the Optoma WU515TST for usability at any angle, especially when throw distance is restrictive.
A variety of inputs, including HDBaseT, DisplayPort and HDMI with MHL technology enables the Optoma WU515TST to connect to many HD video sources at long and short-range distances. Eco+ lamp power management ensures the Optoma WU515TST is environmentally conscious by operating with energy-efciency.