Optoma WU515T WUXGA DLP Short Throw Projector with HDBaseT
The Optoma WU515T is a WUXGA professional Installation projector, ideal for corporate environments, house of worship and Pro-AV installs. WU515T DLP technology provides accurate colors and great contrast for dark and white images. This great projector is furnished with advanced features to facilitate a quick installation.
Features include: Four corner correction (ideal for image stacking or uneven walls) , Horizontal and Vertical Lens shift and Keystone together with x1.8 zoom ratio, permit an quick setup and easy usability from any angle.
Equipped with a variety of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI built in MHL technology, allows you to connect to a wide variety of HD devices to easily display your content. In addition, the environmentally friendly WU515T has energy saving features including Eco+ lamp power management, <0.5W standby mode and auto power off, saving you both time and money by prolonging your lamp life.
- 4 corner Geometric Correction for easy installation of basic stacking solutions or on uneven walls
- 1.8x Zoom - excellent image from a short or long distance
- Vertical/ Horizontal keystone and lens shift for various applications
- Bright Projection at 6000 ANSI lumens for large installations
- Full Control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, IP Link, Extron PJ-Link, and Telnet
- Built-in HDBaseT ideal for long cable runs in the install environment
- User manual
- Data Sheet
- Throw Distance Calculator