Optoma W505 ProScene WXGA 3D DLP Projector (without Lens)
- 5200 lumens, WXGA Resolution
- Installation flexibility – Lens shift, interchangeable lenses, off-axis short throw option
- Ultimate Control - Full support for Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Powerful Image Blending Tools - 3-axis color matching system and 10x lamp-power steps
- Advanced features – Wired Remote, Full 3D Support and DICOM simulation
Superb image quality is at the heart of every ProScene product design. At every step, commencing with the incredibly reliable, high resolution WXGA DLP® chip where the image is initially created, via the UHP lamp pulsing technology that fine tunes the colour to exacting standards, through to the precision optics to focus the image on a screen, accuracy and integrity of the image are paramount.
ProScene chose DLP® technology for its image quality and unmatched reliability. The reflective nature of DLP® micro-mirror technology provides highly efficient bright images with great contrast whilst maintaining precise colour accuracy and natural, real-world colour reproduction. For demanding professional applications, the proven reliability of DLP® technology makes it the obvious choice.