Optoma UHD52ALV Voice Assistant 4K Projector
Enjoy lights-on viewing and taking control via voice commands with the 4K UHD, 3,500 lumen Optoma UHD52ALV. Compatibility with Amazon Echo and Google Assistant devices enables easy integration into smart homes regardless of the preferred voice assistant.
Use voice commands to power the projector on and off, change volume, change input source and control the USB media player. Additionally, the UHD52ALV utilizes the latest Texas Instruments™ 4K UHD DLP chipset capable of displaying 8.3-million simultaneous distinct pixels at screen sizes 140 inches and higher.
A pair of HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 support, HDR compatibility and wide color gamut ensure 4K device compatibility, rich lifelike color and contrast for immersive experiences. A 1.3x optical zoom and 15% vertical lens shift provide installation flexibility.
- Smart+ technology with Alexa, Google Actions and IFTTT integration, and InfoWall
- 4K UHD, bright 3,500 lumens and RGBW color wheel
- HDR10 and HLG support for brighter whites, deeper black levels and vivid colors
- 4K video playback with the integrated USB media player
- Optoma Connect smart home and SmartFIT setup companion apps (Android & iOS)
- HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 connectivity ensures compatibility with 4K UHD video sources
- Vertical lens shift and 1.3x zoom for easy install
Alexa Smart Home and Custom Skills
Alexa smart home and custom skills enable projector control via Amazon Alexa. Supported control functions include power on/off, volume level, input selection, USB media player playback and image mode changes.
Google Assistant Compatible
Google Voice Action compatibility provides projector control via Google Assistant. Supported control functions include power on/off, volume level, input selection, USB media player playback and more.