Optoma Proscene ZU650+ Laser projector (ZU650+)
- 6000 Lumens WUXGA Laser
- Built-in HDBaseT via RJ45 port
- Engine built in multi color laser technology delivering a wider color gamut maintaining High Brightness.
- 5 interchangeable lenses options
- 360° and 1Portrait Mode operation
- H/V Lens Shift and Keystone
The Optoma ZU650+ is a lamp-less projector with laser phosphor technology, eliminating the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. Featuring an industry unique Multi Color Laser (MCL) Technology on it's light source design, which delivers a wider color gamut while maintaining high brightness.
The ZU650+ is a ProAV installation projector with low-weight, quiet operation and 5 lens options. The ZU650+ is the perfect projector solution for museums, boardrooms, higher education, house of worship and smaller entertainment venues.
Equipped with a variety of inputs, including HDBaseT and HDMI, the ZU650+ allows you to connect to a wide variety of HD devices to easily display your content. Using the HDBaseT port facilitates easy installations running up to 328' with a single CAT6 cable for: Video, Audio and Control.