InFocus BigTouch 65-Inch with Capacitive Touch
The 65” BigTouch combines the fun of a tablet with the power and productivity of a PC in a giant, fast, and fluid capacitive touch experience for your shared work space.
- 65-inch touch display with incredibly sharp 1080p resolution
- Powered by Windows 10 Pro
- Multi-point capacitive touchscreen with sleek bezel-less design and effortless gestures
- Run all your Windows apps, even the older ones, in touch mode
- Highly customizable for your needs and your PC applications
- Intel Core i7 processor with fast 256GB solid state hard drive
- Wireless mouse and keyboard (US layout) included
- Add a digital whiteboard with optional BigNote software (FREE 30-day trial)
The Power of a PC at Your Fingertips
Interact with your content on a multi-touch display with intuitive gestures. Personalize the Start screen on the same Windows desktop you’ve used before. Use, add, and arrange apps from the Windows Store, then multi-task by snapping two apps side-by-side. Enhanced features help you easily connect to your networks, access files in the cloud, encrypt data, and more.
Projected Capacitive Touch (PCAP)
The ultra-responsive and sleek bezel-less technology found in tablets and smart phones is now available for BigTouch. Draw or write smoothly with your finger, a stylus, or with medical grade gloves.
The Tablet Experience ... Magnified
The InFocus BigTouch lets you see and share that enjoyable tablet experience with a brilliant 1080p HD display that shows off your content with incredible brightness, color and clarity. The multi-touch screen delivers exceptionally accurate touch, swipe and Windows gestures such as tap, slide, swipe, pinch, and rotate for a global view of your screen.
How Will You Use BigTouch?
The form factor of BigTouch combined with the user experience and flexibility of a Windows PC means its use is only limited by your imagination. Schools can benefit from a bright, engaging display that keeps students’ attention and a Windows desktop that’s intuitive for students, staff, and IT. The HD display and ease of use make BigTouch a great fit for hospitals, clinics, labs, and administrative offices. Hotels can use the display to help guests learn about amenities, browse maps, view restaurant menus and make reservations.