InFocus JTouch 65-inch Interactive Display with Capacitive Touch and Anti-Glare for Education only
The 65” JTouch Interactive Display with LightCast technology makes presentations, instruction, and group work in K-12 classrooms more dynamic and engaging. Wirelessly cast from nearly any device, view documents, and browse the web on a bright, colorful, interactive HD touch display that fits your school's budget.
- 65-inch 1080p display with ultra-responsive capacitive touch technology
- Sleek bezel-less design and effortless gestures — just like your phone or tablet
- Wirelessly cast from nearly any device, browse the web, and view documents
- Content is interactive, bright and crisp in any light
- Anti-glare screen is smooth to the touch and eliminates distracting reflections
- Easily control your content from the touchscreen
- Built-in, full-featured interactive whiteboard
- No calibration or special stylus required
- Compatible with your PC's interactive whiteboard software
Draw, write, and capture notes on a multi-screen canvas, with room for free-form drawings, diagrams, and more. Multiple people can write or draw at the same time with a complete collection of digital pens, highlighters, shapes, lines, and colors, then view and annotate over PowerPoint, Word, or images.
“I frequently teach from the [JTouch] whiteboard. The students get a chance to pop up and do a problem, too. They beg to go up to show off their skills. The learning is very engaging and I am seeing a greater mastery in our multiplication unit.” -- 4th Grade Teacher and JTouch Whiteboard User
Full Touch Control
Display your PC, Mac, or Chromebook via HDMI, VGA, or component video, then control it from the display via touch. Just enable touch from the computer via USB, and extend the reach of your computer’s USB ports with the easily accessible USB ports on the display.
(Note: PC USB is reserved for future use.)
Use the LightCast Key to easily connect and share content from nearly any computer or mobile device. You'll make meetings, lessons, and teamwork more efficient, engaging, and easy.
LightCast technology works seamlessly with all your device's native protocols - use AirPlay (Mirroring mode) for Apple, and Miracast for Android or Windows, or the InFocus LightCast Sender to cast using Chrome extension (works on Apple, Windows, or Chrome OS.)
Access your favorite online content with a built-in web browser, and view or present documents, videos, and photos from the JTouch.