InFocus IN5554L DLP Projector
The IN5552L DLP projector is the brightest projector we currently offer at InFocus. That brightness and its flexible color control will beam your content exactly where and how you want it to be seen. Plus, the IN5552L is versatile enough to install in most any auditorium, convention hall, church or other house of worship -- even when projecting over long distances or in high ambient light.
- Up to 8300 lumens (with "Presentation" color wheel)
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Six lens options (no lens included)
- Two 6-segment color wheels included
- 3G-SDI, DVI-D, HDMI, VGA inputs and more
- Dual lamps
Versatile for Many Applications
The IN5552L projector has the features to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.
- Lens shift memory lets you store zoom, focus and lens shift positions for multi-screen rooms and multi-resolution content
- Image warping for projecting on curved surfaces
- Image blending with on-board mixing lets you quickly line up and blend multiple IN5552L projectors to create one big, smooth image
- Picture-in-picture for showing two images side-by-side
- Dual liquid-cooled lamps for fail-safe 24/7 operation
- 360-degree projection for applications in auditoriums, visitor centers and museums
Features for Vivid Projection
The IN5552L projector is loaded with features to aid in installation and to produce the bright, vivid images needed for large image installations.
- Two user-replaceable color wheels (both included with the projector) provide incredible color accuracy and brightness customization
- Motorized lens shift lets you move the image 9:1 vertically and 4:6 horizontally to assist in demanding installations
- Built-in test patterns: Align, Map, and Color Check
- Adaptive contrast lets you monitor the black level and the average picture level of your signal
- Lens shutter instantly cuts the light via the remote control for a presenter's comfort
- Dynamic Black feature automatically reduces black levels in darker scenes