InFocus IN2124x Network Projector
Bright Network Projector with Flexible Connectivity
Leverage the high brightness, networking and optional wireless device casting of the InFocus IN2124x projector to increase the effectiveness, visibility and sharpness of your presentations and lessons.
- XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution
- 4,200 lumens of brightness
- Network connectivity for easy management
- Display over HDMI or VGA
- PC-less display from USB drive or 4GB of internal memory
- Add the LightCast Key to wirelessly cast from any device or view documents
- 14,000:1 contrast ratio
- Powerful 10-watt speaker
- Assignable audiofor connectivity options
- Blu-ray 3D capable (over HDMI)
This feature-packed projector offers multiple connection options. Use HDMI and VGA inputs or the on-board file viewer to present photos, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, audio, video, and more; or present directly from a USB thumb drive. Make the IT team’s job easier and connect the projector to your internal network for easy remote management, or sync it with your Crestron or AMX system.
LightCast Wireless Collaboration
Use the LightCast Key (sold separately) to easily connect and share content from your Apple, Windows, Android, or Chrome devices. Access the document viewer for PC-less presentation, and then browse the internet or use a digital whiteboard, all without connecting a device.*
* Wireless keyboard and mouse are recommended for digital whiteboard and internet browser usage.
Sound That Fills the Room
Big sound meets big images with a 10-watt speaker that ensure your audience doesn’t miss a moment. Assign audio to mix and match sound with data and video sources, plus closed captioning capabilities ensure everyone can learn and understand more clearly.