Hall Research UH2X-S-PSE HDMI + USB + LAN over UTP Extender with HDBaseT
The UH2X-S-PSE is an HDMI over single CAT5e/6 Transmitter employing HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology. The product can extend uncompressed audio/video along with IR, RS232, USB 2.0, and IP (Ethernet) using a single run of CAT5e/6 cable up to 100m long. The PoH compliant receiver (Model UH2X-R-PD) does not require a power supply and gets its power through the Cat6 cable from the transmitter (using IEEE802.3af standard). It supports 4K (UHD) and 3D video.
The extender provides audio return extension as well (from receiver to the sender). The independent audio return source is user selectable and can be either from the ARC pin of the HDMI connector at the Receiver (ARC signal from the connected TV), or from a separate SPDIF audio input connector provided on the Receiver.
The Receiver (Model UH2X-R-PD) provides 2 USB 2.0 ports acting as a USB hub.
The USB ports support all USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices and comply with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications. The Transmitter can be surface mounted using the integrated mounting brackets.
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications
- Extends Ethernet (100BaseT), bi-directional IR and RS232 control signals
- Extends USB 2.0
- Supports Full HD (1080p/60), 3D and deep color to 100m
- Supports 4K (UHD) Video to 60m (200 ft)
- Perfect for KVM extension.
- Front panel LED indicators for status monitoring
- Plug and play installation – takes minutes to setup
- Supports pass through of HDMI embedded audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Channel, Dolby Digital 2~5.1 Channel, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDMI ARC and external SPDIF digital audio return
- Supports HDMI Locking Cable
- USB ports can power devices such as audio extractors (Model HD-AUD)
- UH2X-P1 Users Manual