Hall Research UH2X-P1 HDMI + USB + LAN UTP Extender
The UH2X-P1 is an HDMI over single CAT5e/6 Transmitter and Receiver set employing HDBaseT 2.0 technology. The product can extend uncompressed audio/video along with IR, RS232, USB 2.0, and IP (Ethernet) using a single run of CAT5e/6 cable up to 100m long. The PoH compliant extender comes with only one power supply that plugs to the sender. The receiver does not require a power supply and gets its power through the Cat6 cable from the sender (using IEEE802.3af standard). It supports 4K (UHD) and 3D video.
The extender provides audio return extension as well (from receiver to the sender). The independent audio return source is user selectable and can be either from the ARC pin of the HDMI connector at the Receiver (ARC signal from the connected TV), or from a separate SPDIF audio input connector provided on the Receiver.
The Receiver provides 2 USB 2.0 ports acting as a USB hub.
The USB ports support all USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices and comply with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications. The Receiver can be surface mounted using the integrated mounting brackets.
- Extends uncompressed HDMI to 100 meters
- Extends Ethernet, bi-directional IR and RS232 control signals
- Extends USB 2.0 and has integrated 2-port Hub in the Receiver
- Perfect for KVM extension
- Supports virtually all PC and HDTV resolutions including 4K (UHD)
- Receiver powered from sender via PoH
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications
- Front panel LED indicators for status monitoring
- Plug and play installation - takes minutes to setup
- Supports pass through of HDMI embedded audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Channel, Dolby Digital 2~5.1 Channel, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDMI ARC and external SPDIF digital audio return
- Supports HDMI Locking Cable
- UH2X-P1 Users Manual