8-Channel HDMI Splitter with Analog and Optical Audio Output and 4K Support
The SP-HD-8B is a compact 8-channel HDMI Video Splitter that can produce 8 identical outputs of DVI or HDMI input source for display on 8 outputs. It supports Full-HD (1080p) as well as 4K (UHD) video formats.
Furthermore, the device extracts the audio from the HDMI input signal and outputs it as analog (L/R) stereo, and digital optical TOSLINK signals for connection to audio amplifiers, headphones, or other audio devices. If no output display is connected (or if both displays are tuned off), the SP-HD-8B will emulate a display (using EDID) so the source still outputs HDMI video and the splitter with extract and output the audio.
It is HDCP compliant and supports HDMI 1.4 deep color, 3-D, UHD 4K/30, and handles all HDMI Audio formats. For convenience a pair of mounting brackets and hardware are provided so it can be easily surface mounted.
Rack Mount Adaptor Kit is optional and should be ordered separately Part No: F10537-KIT
- Lossless Ultra HD 4K distribution to eight (8) UHD or HD outputs
- Supports PC & HDTV resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz (4:4:4),1080P@120Hz,and 1080P 3D@60Hz
- Supports 30/36/48 bits per pixel
- Full 3D video support including frame packing up to a 297MHz TMDS clock
- LED status indicators for power, source signal, and 8 output connections
- Analog and digital audio extraction via L/R and SPDIF outputs
- High bit-rate digital audio - DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS, Dolby- AC3, LPCM 7.1 and DSD
- Can be cascaded up to 3 levels
- Each of the buffered outputs can run up to 12 meters (40 feet) at 1080i/1080p
- Smart EDID management (won't blink when you plug and unplug outputs)
- Plug and play installation, compact size
- Optional 1U rack mount kit available