Hall Research HDMI Repeater and Audio Extractor (HD-AUD)
Use this compact HDMI Repeater to buffer HDMI signals (helps resolve compatibility issues), and extract the stereo audio (analog L/R) from the video. The repeater consumes very little power and most HDMI sources can power it just using the HDMI connection. If a source does not provide enough power, a USB cable is included to apply power (USB power supply is not provided).
- Buffers and re-clocks HDMI signals
- Extracts audio from HDMI input
- Works with or without display
- Supports Full HD and 4Kx2K (UHD)
- USB to mini-USB cable included
- HD-AUD Users Manual