Hall Research 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with RS232 Control
4x4 HDMI matrix switch with RS232 control. Supports HDCP, deep color, multi-channel digital audio (up to 7.1 channels), and may be used with any combination of DVI (PC) or HDMI (HDTV) sources and displays.
Uses Silicon Image chipsets capable of color depth conversion independently for each output. This assures that the highest numbers of colors possible are displayed on each output. In other words if some outputs are connected to displays that only support HDMI 1.2 and others to 1.3, the unit will report as supporting HDMI 1.3 to each input source in order to receive the deepest color depth possible.
EDID management, fast switching, low profile (only 1 RU), PRESET Save and Recall functions, IR remote, and comprehensive front panel controls, make the Genesis Digital matrices ideal for home theater, conference room, multimedia presentation systems, and other similar settings.
- Compatible with HDMI version 1.3 and 1.4 and DVI
- Supports a wide range of HDTV (HDMI) and PC (DVI) resolutions from 480i to 1080p and VGA to WUXGA
- 3D HDMI compatible
- Supports lossless digital audio: both 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Preset Save and Recall of commonly used routing patterns
- EDID management
- Output video signals are de-skewed and recreated with perfect timing and are jitter free.
- Front panel IR sensor and rear panel connector for optional IR detector cable
- Supports HDMI cables up to 15 meters (50 feet) long on its input, and drive cables to 15 meters on the outputs.
- Includes RS-232 port with Hall Research’s Genesis Control Command Set (GCCS)
- 1RU high compact & rugged rack mountable metal enclosure
- Uses Silicon Image (founding member of HDMI) Chipsets