Epson Pro L1755UNL Laser Projector
- IN STOCK
**We are a direct Epson Premier dealer and can handle all your Epson needs! For limited time get a free lens with certain Epson Pro L series laser projectors while supplies last! Your choice includes : ELPLU03, ELPLU04, ELPLM10, ELPLM11, ELPLW05, ELPLW06 and ELPLL08. Call us for details 1-888-775-0651 or send us an email (click this link) for best price nationwide.
Epson Pro L1755UNL WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector with 4K Enhancement
(LENS NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY, SEE ACCESSORIES)
Premium large-venue laser projector with 4K Enhancement
The Pro L1755UNL combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector also features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Delivering 15,000 lumens of color/white brightness from a standard 120 V power source, the compact Pro L1755UNL offers ultra bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours. This sleek, black projector includes built-in Edge Blending and integration capabilities like 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™, plus nine optional powered lenses (sold separately).
Some lenses will not support the maximum brightness level of this projector. VIEW THE PDF ►
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200) w/ 4K Enhancement Technology
- Color Brightness: 15,000 lumens
- Bright, vivid color — 15,000 lumens color/white brightness
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source — designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Powerful — remarkable brightness from a compact projector with a 120 V power source
- Advanced connectivity — 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately) — with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility — 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera — automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
What's in the box:
- Pro L1755UNL projector
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp
Epson High Lumens Projectors - A new standard for projection mapping
Projection mapping video showcasing amazing mapping executions...
Epson's New High Lumens Pro L Laser Projectors
Epson launches the new Pro L1000 series High brightness Laser ...
Digital visual artist group, All of it Now, uses Epson High Lumens Projectors
The San Francisco-based All of it Now creative agency relies o...
CEDIA 2019: Epson Talks About Pro L1755UNL 15,000-Lumen Laser 3LCD Projector
CEDIA 2019: Epson Talks About Pro L1755UNL 15,000-Lumen Laser ...