Epson Pro L1750UNL Laser Projector
- SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE
Epson Pro L1750UNL WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector with 4K Enhancement
(LENS NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY, SEE ACCESSORIES)
Premium large-venue laser projector with 4K Enhancement
The Pro L1750UNL combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector also features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Delivering 15,000 lumens of color/white brightness from a standard 120 V power source, the compact Pro L1750UNL offers ultra bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours. This sleek, white projector’s includes built-in Edge Blending, and integration capabilities like 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™, plus nine optional powered lenses (sold separately).
Some lenses will not support the maximum brightness level of this projector. VIEW THE PDF ►
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200) w/ 4K Enhancement Technology
- Color Brightness: 15,000 lumens
- Bright, vivid color — 15,000 lumens color/white brightness
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source — designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Powerful — remarkable brightness from a compact projector with a 120 V power source
- Advanced connectivity — 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately) — with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility — 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera — automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
What's in the box:
- Pro L1750UNL projector
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp
Epson High Lumens Pro L Series | Take the Tour of the Laser Projectors
Epson launched the Pro L1000 series High brightness Laser proj...
Epson High Lumen Projectors | All of it Now Testimonial
The San Francisco-based All of it Now creative agency relies o...
CEDIA 2019: Epson Talks About Pro L1755UNL 15,000-Lumen Laser 3LCD Projector
CEDIA 2019: Epson Talks About Pro L1755UNL 15,000-Lumen Laser ...