Epson L1060W 6,000 Lumen WXGA Laser
The Pro L10-Series offers simplified installation tools, including HDBaseT and wide lens shift, making them ideal for large venue usage – from visitor attractions to higher education, museums to corporate meeting rooms. They produce detailed, high contrast images and a BT.709 color space for more realistic images and easier to read presentations.
The new L1060W offers 6,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness, along with 3LCD technology and native WXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology for extraordinary color brightness and high contrast, true-to-life displays anywhere that exceptional image quality is required. Plus, the projectors are compatible with Epson’s current Pro L-Series lens family, including the .35 throw ratio ultra short-throw lens with zero offset, and come equipped with built-in edge blending, image warping and shape overlay features.
- Ultra-bright – Offering 6,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness from a compact large-venue laser projector
- Exceptional widescreen display – Native WXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology accepts 4K content and provides up to 4.6 million pixels onscreen
- Vibrant, true-to-life images – Leveraging Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
- Worry-free operation – A solid-state laser light source and air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours
- 11 optional interchangeable lenses – With powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens with zero offset
- Life-like images – A high contrast ratio and BT.709 color space for exceptional clarity and detail
- Dynamic projection capabilities – Equipped with advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and shape overlay features for a variety of applications, plus direct playback from USB storage media
- Simplified installation features – Full 360-degree mounting, wide lens shift, versatile connectivity and convenient inputs, including HDBaseT™ and HDMI® (HDCP 2.2)
- Customized performance – Adjustable brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- Multi-projector setup software – Free software controls networked projectors and gives access to warping and edge blending
- Web- or network-based remote management – Easily control and monitor projector status remotely
- Quick Reference Guide