Epson Pro L1060UNL WUXGA Laser Projector
- IN STOCK : FREE SHIPPING
Epson Pro L1060UNL Laser projector (V11H941920) No lens version
The Pro L1060UNL large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this innovative projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology.
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement
- Color Brightness: 6,000 lumens
Large-venue laser projector with virtually maintenance-free operation
The powerful Pro L1060UNL, part of Epson’s most compact interchangeable-lens laser projector series, offers 3-chip 3LCD technology and native WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology (1920 x 1200 x 2). Delivering extraordinary color brightness, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Providing 6,000 lumens of color brightness and 6,000 lumens of white brightness, the L1060UNL’s laser light source and air filter offer virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours. With a high contrast ratio and BT.709 color space, it produces sharp, true-to-life images. And, it offers 11 optional interchangeable lenses.
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and shape overlay features for a variety of applications; direct playback from USB storage media
- Simplified installation features — full 360-degree mounting, wide lens shift, versatile connectivity; inputs including HDBaseT™ and HDMI® (HDCP 2.2)
- Customized performance — brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- Multi-projector setup software — free software controls networked projectors and gives access to warping and edge blending
- Web- or network-based remote management — control and monitor projector status