Epson PowerLite L510U WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector
Purchase ten (10) qualifying Epson® PowerLite® L Series projectors between December 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 and receive one (1) more of the least expensive projector purchased (before taxes) by mail.
Product must be purchased between 12/1/18 and 3/31/19.
Claims must be postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date.
The compact, affordable PowerLite L510U laser projector delivers powerful performance for education and business applications. Get bright, vivid images with 5,000 lumens color/white brightness. This robust projector also offers WUXGA resolution and Full HD support. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours. And, it offers virtually maintenance-free operation for the life of the optical engine. Plus, it features a Dynamic contrast ratio of up to 2,500,000:1. It also includes manual lens shift, enterprise-level wireless security support (module sold separately), and advanced installation features.
- Optional wireless networking with enterprise-level security — plus wireless content sharing with Epson iProjection™4; wireless module sold separately
- Robust connectivity — supports HDBaseT™, 2x HDMI®, VGA, RJ-45, stereo mini and control management tools
- Advanced installation features — 360-degree flexibility and geometric correction tools such as horizontal and vertical keystone, arc correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Constant Brightness Mode5 — fine-tune the brightness setting to help maximize run time
- 2x HDMI (1x MHL)
- Analog: D-sub 15 pin
- 1x Control I/O: RS-232C D-sub 9 pin
- USB-I/O: Type A 1x; Type B 1x
- Wired LAN RJ45
- Wireless LAN Optional Accessory
- Audio in (stereo): 2x
- Audio out (stereo): 1x