The widescreen ultra short-throw presentation display for BYOD classrooms.
Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, the PowerLite 675W widescreen ultra short-throw presentation display takes classroom collaboration further. Featuring WXGA resolution, it displays 100" images from just 11" away for optimal visibility. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure bright, vivid images. Delivering 3,200 lumens of color and white brightness, the 675W ensures dynamic presentations. It also features wireless functionality (module sold separately) and advanced connectivity, so teachers can easily share content from multiple student devices, including Chromebooks — up to four at once with Moderator software. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Bright display — 3,200 lumens color/white brightness2
- Amazing, widescreen images — native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and 16:10 format
- Long-life lamp — lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode4
- Ultra short-throw presentation display — get a 100" image from as little as 11" away with virtually no shadow interference
- Simultaneously display and control multiple device screens — wirelessly share content from up to four devices3, including Chromebooks, with Moderator software
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely — easy network connectivity; software included
- Wireless support — display Chromebook, iOS®, Android™, Mac® and PC screens5
- Versatile connectivity — 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support6
- Powerful sound to engage every student — built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode