EPSON PowerLite 2250U Wireless Projector
- IN STOCK : FREE SHIPPING
Frequently bought together:
Program Overview Purchase a qualifying Epson PowerLite 2250U projector and receive one (1) eligible replacement lamp at no charge. Program Period July 10, 2023 - September 30, 2023
EPSON PowerLite 2250U Wireless Projector : A bright, feature-packed projector, the PowerLite 2250U brings brilliant high-definition performance to nearly any boardroom or conference room, with native WUXGA resolution for displays up to 300", Full HD 1080p support for true-to-life images, and optional wireless networking. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. With 5,000 lumens of color brightness and 5,000 lumens of white brightness, the 2250U shines bright in a variety of lighting conditions.
- 5000 Lumens
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Enterprise-level wireless security (module sold separately) for added peace of mind when using the optional wireless networking
- See the Epson Powerlite 2250U wireless projector spec sheet here!
EPSON PowerLite 2250U Wireless Projector:
The bright WUXGA, Full HD projector with optional wireless networking.
- Far more accurate color with Epson : 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers :
- 5,000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 5,000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300" : WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail : 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Optional wireless networking : optional module required; enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen feature : simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Long-lasting lamp : up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Remote management and control tools : included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron® RoomView®
- Versatile in every way : small enough for travel; features a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI®, MHL®, VGA, RJ-45 and more
2 years parts and laborView AllClose