ELMO MX-P (4K) Visual Presenter + Epson 108 projector bundle
The MX-P delivers the smoothest true-to-life, high-quality image with no delay. It is the first document camera on the market capable of 16x digital zoom at 4K resolution, capturing true 4K at 30fps or full HD at 60fps. With an output terminal offering HDMI, RGB, and USB Super Speed 3.0, MX-P seamlessly connects to a wide array of devices. Weighing only 1.2lbs, the MX-P’s flexible structure and easy setup make it the perfect solution for presentations on the go.
- 4K Resolution : The MX-P is the first camera on the market to offer 16x digital zoom at 4K resolution, capturing video in True 4K at 30fps or Full HD at 60fps without any loss of quality.
- Multiple Outputs : MX-P comes with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, HDMI, and RGB/VGA outputs to connect seamlessly to a wide variety of devices.
- Flexible Structure : The camera’s flexible structure allows it to be angled in any position need so you can capture images and record videos however you want.
- Portable : The MX-P only weighs 1.2lbs and is 1” thick when fully folded, making it perfect to take with you for on-the-go presentations.
16x Zoom in True 4K
The MX-P is the first camera on the market to offer 16x digital zoom at 4K resolution, capturing video in True 4K at 30fps or Full HD at 60fps without any loss of quality.
HDMI/RGB/USB 3.0 Outputs
The MX-P comes with Super Speed USB 3.0, HDMI, and RGB/VGA output options to connect seamlessly to a wide variety of devices.
Lightweight - 1.2lbs
Weighing only 1.2lbs, the MX-P is completely portable - making it perfect to take with you for on-the-go presentations.
The MX-P is equipped to twist, bend, and fold, making it one of the most flexible document cameras in the ELMO lineup. The MX-P can fold up as small as many smartphones.
Epson PowerLite 108 XGA 3LCD Projector perfect for classroom!
Bright classroom projector with enhanced connectivity and audio.
The bright, easy-to-use PowerLite 108 classroom projector features advanced connectivity and premium 16 W audio. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness over competitive DLP projectors. This reliable performer features 3,700 lumens of color/white brightness, plus XGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens — including from Chromebooks. It also features easy setup and 2x HDMI (1x MHL).
- Projection System : 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution : 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Color Brightness : 3700 lumens
Throw distance and Display size calculators ►
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,700 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Impressive image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution; 4:3 format
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more
- Flexible, easy setup — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide control and Quick Corner
- 2x HDMI — connect multiple A/V devices; includes 1x MHL-enabled port
- Powerful, engaging sound — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
What's in the box:
- PowerLite 108 Projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Software CD
- Quick setup sheet
- Warranty card
- Password protect sticker