Elmo CRB-2 Interactive Writing Tool
The CRB-2 Interactive Writing Tool turns any surface into an interactive display for a fraction of the cost of traditional electronic whiteboards. Simply attach the sensor bar above a television monitor or projector screen or even onto an empty wall and transform any room into an interactive workspace. The interactive pen allows you to draw, highlight, erase, annotate, and more. Connect your favorite ELMO document camera to the CRB-2 system and capture images or record videos while annotating your presentation. The whole solution (sensor bar, wireless transmitter, and interactive pen) weighs less than 1lb, making it the simplest solution available to quickly turn a non-interactive space interactive.
The above warranties are subject to the following conditions:
(1) You must retain your bill of sale or provide other proof of purchase. Completing and mailing in the attached registration card within
ten days after the original retail purchase is one way of providing such other proof of purchase.
(2) Ensure that all warranty servicing of this equipment is performed by an Authorized ELMO Service Center.
(3) Labor service charges for installation and adjustment of customer controls are not covered by this warranty.
(4) Warranties extend only to defects in materials or workmanship as limited above and do not extend to any equipment or parts which
have been lost or discarded by you or to damage to equipment caused by misuse, accident, improper installation, improper
maintenance or use in violation of instructions furnished by us; or to units which have been altered or modified without authorization
of ELMO or to damage to equipment of parts thereof which have had the serial number removed, altered, defaced or rendered illegible.
(5) These warranties are effective only if the equipment is purchased in the U.S.A. and Canada.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty servicing, you should:
(1) Arrange for the delivery of the equipment to the Authorized ELMO Service Center. Equipment shipped to the Service Center must be
safely and securely packed, preferably in the original shipping carton. Insurance is recommended. All transportation and insurance
charges must be prepaid by you. A traceable shipping method is recommended. NOTE: In the USA a return material authorization
(RMA) number is not required and will not be issued.
(2) Provide a letter explaining the defect (See Page 3 of this document) and also a copy of the bill of sale or other proof of purchase.
(3) If you have any question about service, please contact one of the following ELMO Service Centers:
ELMO USA Corp Service Center
1478 Old Country Road
Plainview, NY 11803
400 Matheson Blvd. - Unit 5
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1N8
145 Barr Street – Unit 2
St. Laurent, QC H4T 1W6