Casio XJ-S400U WUXGA Laser/LED Projector
- 4000 Lumens
- WUXGA Real Models
- Instant ON & OFF
- Network Connection (Option)
End of Class
Auto Projection OFF
Pressing the stop button on the C-Connection network projection app when the class ends removes the projected image from the screen while maintaining the network connection status. One Click Connection is all it takes to start the next class immediately. Because there is no need to turn the power ON/OFF before and after every class, preparation and tidying up are trouble free.
- A new projection session can be started using the same signal within 20 minutes of Auto Projection OFF.
- Wired use is also possible by plugging in and unplugging a cable.
Auto Power OFF After 20 Minutes
After 20 minutes in the Auto Projection OFF mode, the projector’s main power supply is turned off automatically. This prevents it from being left on accidentally, and reduces the pressure on IT managers to confirm the projector status after school.
Other ES Features
Auto Input Search
When the power is turned ON after the cable is connected, the projector searches for the input signal and initiates projection automatically.
The ability to display a large timer in the center of the screen comes in handy for various classroom activities, such as informing students of assignment and examination time limits.
Nine built-in templates comprising frequently used borders and grids are available for use in class. Original images can also be registered.
Original image examples
Images can be rotated horizontally, a useful capability for studying movement and form.
R-Hybrid Light Source
CASIO’s unique optical engine combines a laser with an LED. It achieves high luminance by using light from a blue laser converted by the phosphor and the color wheel to complement the red light conventionally projected by red LEDs. The resulting light source realizes high brightness of 4000 lumens.
Intelligent / Instant Light Control
Seven-level adjustment for optimal brightness. It also contributes to power saving.
* Auto adjustment: Intelligent Light Control , Manual adjustment: Instant Light Control
CASIO projectors are equipped with an SSI* light source employing the most advanced light source technology. Although the use of mercury is widely prohibited worldwide today, this hazardous substance continues to be employed as a light source for conventional projector lamps. CASIO has eliminated the use of mercury from its products in consideration of the enviroment. Adoption of an SSI light source, combined with CASIO’s original energy-saving design,also contributes to reducing CO2 emissions.
- SSI (solid state illumination) light sources employ LEDs,lasers or other such lighting technologies.
USB Power Supply
Support for smart presentations
Supplying power through a USB Port allows easy connection of any screen mirroring device using the HDMI Terminal. The USB port has a DC 5V,2A which provides power to the screen mirroring device such as Intel WiDi/Miracast™ using this port.
- Intel is a trademark or registered trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Miracast is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Smart device applications [ Mirror Op Presenter / MirrorOp Receiver ]
Smart device apps enable cable-free projection of images such as teaching or other materials stored in a smartphone or tablet, website contents or photos taken with a built-in camera. Switching of input sources and volume adjustment can be handled by remote control, moreover, contributing to high-impact presentations and lessons.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- MirrorOp is a registered trademark of Barco Inc.
(1) Computer terminal 1
(2) Computer terminal 2
(3) Monitor output terminal
(4) HDMI terminal 1
(5) HDMI terminal 2
(6) USB terminal (Micro-B)
(7) USB terminal (Type-A) 1
(8) USB terminal (Type-A) 2
(9) Audio input terminal 1
(10) Audio input terminal 2
(11) Audio output terminal
(12) Audio input terminal (RCA)
(13) Video input terminal (RCA)
(14) Mic terminal
(15) Control terminal (RS-232C)
(16) LAN terminal