Casio XJ-F11X LampFree 3300-Lumen XGA Laser DLP Projector
Project in a variety of settings while reducing your carbon footprint and lamp costs with the Casio XJ-F11X LampFree 3300-Lumen XGA Laser DLP Projector. It features a non-replaceable laser and LED hybrid light source with a 20,000-hour estimated life to minimize cost, environmental impact, and down time. Its 1.66 to 2.42:1 throw ratio will allow you to place the projector at relatively long distances from the screen, while its 3300 lumens of brightness and 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will produce clear images at these distances, even with some ambient light.
- Laser & LED hybrid light source
- No lamps or filters to maintain or replace
- Dust-resistant design
- Instant on (5 seconds to full brightness) and instant off features mean less down time
- 60" screen projection at 6.4 to 9.4' throw distances; 100" at 10.9 to 15.9'
- 24/7 operation, but projector must be turned off once every 24 hours
- 16.4' remote control range
The XJ-F11X has VGA, RCA composite video, and two HDMI inputs and will pass-through audio with its 1/8" analog input and output. The projector also features a built-in 16-watt speaker to provide audio. It is controllable via RS-232 or the included IR remote. A VGA cable is also included for instant connectivity.