Avenview Advanced Dual Screen MultiViewer with Rotation and Chromakey
The DVI-SPLITPRO-2X Advanced Dual Screen Multiviewer with IR Remote Control is an advanced video processor for most multimedia presentations. This unit is an ideal solution for applications where two video signals must be shown on a single display. It supports multiple types of video inputs, two of which can be outputted simultaneously with the desired display layout through software control. The advanced video processor allows you to manipulate the output images to various sizes and multiple positions on the desired display. This unit can be easily controlled with the front panel buttons, IR remote and RS232 via a cable or control system; this functionality allows the user to easily set the desired outputs by 2 preset layouts or 8 custom layouts saved by the user. The embedded scalar converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Dual outputs are provided in digital (DVI) or (DVI/HDMI) formats; one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.
The DVI-SPLITPRO-2X features:
Rotation - 90, 180, and 270 degrees on any single input. The user can manually input size measurements or use the mouse via the control software to resize and position as required.
Chromakey – This device can input 2 DVI/HDMI digital sources which are required for layering the two images or video streams together based on color hues (chroma range). Either Input 1 is the background or Input 2 is the top image. This device can be configured with the OSD, IR remote, RS232 or front panel buttons to set the desired layout configuration.
- 2 x Dual DVI inputs and 2 x Dual DVI outputs;
- INPUT Resolutions support from 640x480 to 1920x1200, interlaced or progressive;
- OUTPUT Resolutions support from 640x480 to 1920x1200, progressive;
- INPUT: Adjust image size & position through control software;
- OUTPUT: Rotate 90, 180, 270 degrees; Scale; Resize; Position; Zoom; and Crop;
- Supports each input on separate screen, full screen or rotated;
- Supports PAP Horizontal or Vertical; and PIP;
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements;
- Visible borders with text labels for easy identification and colored backgrounds;
- Supports video screen splitter, a video converter and a video switcher;
- Software control through RS-232 and Ethernet;
- 1U size